This wiki has been automatically closed because there have been no edits or log actions made within the last 60 days. If you are a user (who is not the bureaucrat) that wishes for this wiki to be reopened, please request that at Requests for reopening wikis. If this wiki is not reopened within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki, you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "Closed" box to reopen it.
From the Rareware Wiki, the Rare encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This template has five parameters:
- 1 is the description of the subject. It can be a descriptive sentence or two about what's in the image, or even a mere link to the subject that's pictured.
- 2 is the source, such as an external link to where you originally found the image. If you generated the image yourself, i.e. with a capture card or scanner, you can put the game (or manual, film, etc.) itself as the source. Otherwise, the name of the game should be in the description, rather than the source.
- 3 is the artist, if you know who made it (maybe yourself).
- 4 is "edited". If the image has been altered from the original, describe the modifications.
- 5 is "other versions". If there is another image on the same subject, try to link to it using [[:File:Filename.ext]].
To use some but not all of these parameters, use, for example, something like this:
The first two parameters are the most commonly used ones, however, and they can simply be entered like this:
While use of this template is optional for image summaries, it is recommended. The preloaded coding now automatically appears when uploading a file. It should either be formatted correctly, or removed before uploading.