|First appearance||Donkey Kong 64 (1999)|
- “Y'know, I don't like it here anymore. It's always raining. Take me to a nice sunny spot somewhere else and the banana's yours!”
- —Mr. Worm, Donkey Kong 64
Mr. Worm, also named Worm, is a minor character in Donkey Kong 64. He resides inside a large green apple in Fungi Forest.
Chunky is the only Kong who talks to Mr. Worm, who is located near Funky's Store. Mr. Worm explains to Chunky about his issues with the Tomatoes surrounding his house. Mr. Worm explains that the Tomatoes ate all of his friends, and claims to be the only survivor of them. He offers Chunky a Golden Banana for destroying the four Tomatoes. To do so, Chunky must turn into his Hunky Chunky transformation from a nearby Kong Barrel to squish the Tomatoes.
Mr. Worm does not reward Chunky yet, as he asks him to relocate his house to a sunnier location, because he dislikes the constant rainfall in the current area. Still under his Hunky Chunky transformation, Chunky must pick up the Worm's house and place it on a dirt patch near the cuckoo clock tower. The patch depicts Mr. Worm's own house. By doing so, Mr. Worm thanks Chunky and rewards him with a Golden Banana.
Names in other languages
- ^ Lockhart, Ryan. Donkey Kong 64 Official Perfect Guide. Page 73.
- ^ Barton, Jeff, Mario De Govia, and Donato Tica. Donkey Kong 64 Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 109.
- ^ Donkey Kong 64 Banana Guide on Nintendo.com, Nintendo. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- ^ 「ドンキーコング64任天堂公式ガイドブック」 (Donkey Kong 64 Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook), page 91.